Updated: Apr 14
Emotional regulation is an absolute game changer for many, many reasons. Off the top of my head, its a game changer for healing trauma, addressing limiting belief systems, building confidence and self-esteem, understanding your anxiety and stress and evolving into the goals that you have committed to. The aim is to become aware of the emotions in your body and then simply allow them to be there, without resisting them or feeling the need to change them. Feeling safe in this cycle is paramount, but it's not easy.
Emotional regulation comes with emotional training. Emotional training, like any other kind of training, takes commitment, practice and consistency. A great place to start when you begin your emotional training, is to get clear on your barriers. What is it that you feel you are struggling with right now? Once you can identify them, I want you to work into accepting this. Once you identify and accept your current barriers, you have taken down most (if not all) of the resistance that was keeping you stuck from dealing with it. Now it's time to address the barriers...
Prioritising the following in your actions, your interactions and your thought patterns can promote your own emotional regulation:
A really helpful, affordable and structured way of starting out in your own emotional training and emotional regulation journey is by enrolling into ne of my on demand programmes. Please keep reading to find out more information.
Struggling with barriers and blocks? Do you need help in these areas?
1. Building confidence and self-esteem
2. Reducing stress and anxiety
3. Rewiring limiting belief systems
4. Setting goals and taking intentional action
Access to my 4 part online programmes are now LIVE! so what's inside?
Each of the areas above are broken down into 4 parts. You can do these at your own pace but I recommend trying to do each workbook one week apart. Each week you will dive deep into your chosen focus, with each workbook designed to be tailored to your unique needs.
After you complete the 4 weeks, you will:
1. Know exactly where you are and how this barrier presents itself in your life
2. Know how to recognise triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
3. Know exactly how to adopt a compassion-based approach to overcome your triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
4. Have a heightened sense of self-awareness that will promote your journey long term
have focus, drive, motivation and passion for moving forward
5. Know exactly what direction you need to take because you have put the work in to get clear on what that looks like!
6. Long term freedom from your old ways thinking and feeling.
On demand programmes are a one off payment of only £27. You can find more information of each programme at www.jessicasadams.com/ondemand