Updated: Apr 14, 2022
It is becoming commonplace in session to discuss the issues around uncertainty and the impact this has on women's mental health. Collectively and on a global scale, we have experienced unprecedented levels of uncertainty. This is not only impacting countries and communities. It is impacting individuals daily life.
"Uncertainty" is widely spoken about in terms of political rhetoric, but its complex and intricate impact on individuals hasn't really been addressed specifically. Uncertainty leads to many people experiencing internal conflicts which impacts their physical and emotional struggles. One reason for this may be because you are experiencing a lack of clarity. Having a lack of clarity in one (or multiple) areas of your life may give a sense of confusion, unease and an usual need for control. Here are some ways you can identify whether you are experiencing barriers due to a lack of clarity:
Projecting my own insecurities on to others
Desperately holding on to plans
Still holding on to the past
Self-limiting beliefs and thought patterns
The need for constant validation
Fearing uncertainty and a loss of control
Struggling with barriers and blocks? Do you need help in these areas?
1. Building confidence and self-esteem
2. Reducing stress and anxiety
3. Rewiring limiting belief systems
4. Setting goals and taking intentional action
Access to my 4 part online programmes are now LIVE! so what's inside?
Each of the areas above are broken down into 4 parts. You can do these at your own pace but I recommend trying to do each workbook one week apart. Each week you will dive deep into your chosen focus, with each workbook designed to be tailored to your unique needs.
After you complete the 4 weeks, you will:
1. Know exactly where you are and how this barrier presents itself in your life
2. Know how to recognise triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
3. Know exactly how to adopt a compassion-based approach to overcome your triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
4. Have a heightened sense of self-awareness that will promote your journey long term
have focus, drive, motivation and passion for moving forward
5. Know exactly what direction you need to take because you have put the work in to get clear on what that looks like!
6. Long term freedom from your old ways thinking and feeling.
On demand programmes are a one off payment of only £27. You can find more information of each programme at www.jessicasadams.com/ondemand