Updated: Apr 14, 2022
Toxic childhoods do not not lead to healthy adults without hard work, lots of support and self-care. Many people are still recovering from battles that have long been "over."
Complex trauma can cause grief over lost time, lost abilities, lost opportunities, lost connections and/or lost life-events and experiences.
For these reasons, it is so important that childhood trauma is adequately addressed. Our brains are designed to protect us. Trauma can sometimes cause our brain to do such a good job at protecting us that we can't explain why we react the way we do.
Below are some signs that may help you identify how your trauma is presenting itself currently:
Being triggered by 'little' things that don't make sense
Feeling worthless or believing that you deserve to be alone
Deep insecurities impacting relationships with others
Struggling to establish and hold boundaries and experiencing guilt when you do
Feeling highly emotional
Severe anxiety and experiencing panic attacks
Fear of abandonment
Experiencing intrusive thoughts and flashbacks
Skills we can learn as adults to help heal this trauma:
A helpful, affordable and structured way to introduce you to your own limiting belief systems can be found in my on demand programme 'rewiring limiting belief systems.' Please keep reading for further information.
Struggling with barriers and blocks? Do you need help in these areas?
1. Building confidence and self-esteem
2. Reducing stress and anxiety
3. Rewiring limiting belief systems
4. Setting goals and taking intentional action
Access to my 4 part online programmes are now LIVE! so what's inside?
Each of the areas above are broken down into 4 parts. You can do these at your own pace but I recommend trying to do each workbook one week apart. Each week you will dive deep into your chosen focus, with each workbook designed to be tailored to your unique needs.
After you complete the 4 weeks, you will:
1. Know exactly where you are and how this barrier presents itself in your life
2. Know how to recognise triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
3. Know exactly how to adopt a compassion-based approach to overcome your triggers/blocks/mental and physical reactions
4. Have a heightened sense of self-awareness that will promote your journey long term
have focus, drive, motivation and passion for moving forward
5. Know exactly what direction you need to take because you have put the work in to get clear on what that looks like!
6. Long term freedom from your old ways thinking and feeling.
On demand programmes are a one off payment of only £27. You can find more information of each programme at www.jessicasadams.com/ondemand